User Tools

Site Tools


This is an old revision of the document!

Out of Zone Students

When a student living in a neighboring state attends WCS, the responsible division and responsible school need to be changed. A new enrollment record is not needed.

Also, the

powerschool/powerschool/tnresident.1483637668.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/01/05 12:34 by lokes