User Tools

Site Tools


Dual Enrollment

All the students enrolled in a VHCC or Emory course are taking it for dual enrollment. They are moved out and put into the regular version if they aren't in dual enrollment.

The transcript will show the course number with a xxxxV or xxxxE to show which college the student attended. The college transcript would show the college credit earned. The student is required to pay a fee; however, the schools can work with the student to cover the costs.

powerschool/powerschool/dualenrollment.txt · Last modified: 2017/08/17 10:38 by lokes